The Commission requires that all tariffs, tariff revisions and rate change applications be filed electronically in the manner prescribed by Order No. 714. The affected required filers are:
- Public utilities and Power Marketing Administrations under Parts 35 and 300;
- Natural gas pipelines under Parts 154 and 284;
- Intrastate gas pipelines under Part 284; and
- Oil pipelines under Part 341.
Documents related to Order No. 714 are listed below. Note that several of the schema and code files are in PDF and formatted for legibility.
Order No. 714 Related Documents:
- Order No. 714
- NAESB Filing [eLibrary]
- OSEC Implementation Guide (updated 04/29/2014)
- eTariff XML Schema | XSD
- Type of Filing Rules Table (updated 12/20/2013)
- Tables for the XML Schema:
- Frequently Asked Questions (updated 01/06/2015)
- Requirements For Public Utilities Seeking To Extend The Date For Commission Action On Statutory Filings