About FERC Chief Financial Officer
The Budget Division formulates the Commission's funding and resource requirements for inclusion in budget requests to OMB and the Congress. In addition the Division is responsible for:
- Reviewing, analyzing, and consolidating Offices needs and preparing necessary justifications, exhibits and supporting documentation for budget request.
- Briefing Commission management and/or providing status reports on resource levels requested and expended.
- Providing liaison on budget matters to OMB, Congress, DOE, the Congressional Budget Office, the GAO and other Federal agencies.
- Performing all budget execution, planning and evaluation activities for the Commission.
- Monitoring and analyzing the Commission's use of human resources.