Documents & Filing Forms
The Form 80 is used to gather information necessary for the Commission and other agencies:
- to know what recreational facilities are located at licensed projects,
- whether public recreational needs are being accommodated by the facilities, and
- where additional efforts could be made to meet future needs.
Although you are not required to electronically file your report, you are encouraged to.
Electronic Filing Instructions
- Select previous filer or new filer.
- Select "new filer" only if you have never completed a Form 80 for a particular project.
- Previous filers: Use any or all of the four fields to find your Form 80. Basic information for each project has been pre-populated.
- For projects that have multiple developments, a Form 80 will be listed for each development. Select the PDF for the desired development. Single development projects will have only one project listed.
- Save the PDF to your computer. (DO NOT change the filename as your eFiling will be rejected.)
- Complete the form data entry process off-line.
Note: the form has changed since 2003; there are some new questions and some fields have been removed.
- Electronically file your Form 80 for each development with the Commission via eFiling.
For your convenience and clarity during the electronic filing process, please select these filing options:
Type of filing = Hydro: Washington DC
What kind of filing are you making? = Report/form for existing project
Filing type = Form 80