FERC intends to replace its current electronic filing format for many of the forms submitted by the industry, as the current software, Visual FoxPro, is no longer supported by the developer Microsoft Corporation. FERC believes the best electronic format for submission of these forms is the Extensible Mark-Up Language (XML) file format, which the industry is currently using for submission of other files and reports to the Commission, including electronic tariff filings. All information concerning this process will be posted in this page.
|The links below should be helpful throughout this process:|
The following Forms are affected by this:
- Form No. 1: Annual Report of Major Electric Utilities, Licensees, and Others;
- Form No. 1-F: Annual Report of Non-major Public Utilities and Licensees;
- Form No. 3-Q: Quarterly Financial Report of Electric Utilities, Licensees, and Natural Gas Companies; and
- Form No. 714: Annual Electric Balancing Authority Area and Planning Area Report.
- Form No. 2: Annual Report for Major Natural Gas Companies;
- Form No. 2A: Annual Report for Non-major Natural Gas Companies; and
- Form No. 3-Q: Quarterly Financial Report of Electric Utilities, Licensees, and Natural Gas Companies.
- Form No. 6: Annual Report of Oil Pipeline Companies; and
- Form No. 6-Q: Quarterly Report of Oil Pipeline Companies.
- Form No. 60: Annual Report of Centralized Service Companies.