Commission regulations (§ 284.123(b)(2) state:
If an intrastate pipeline does not choose to make any election under paragraph (b)(1), it shall apply for Commission approval, by order, of the proposed rates and charges by filing with the Commission the proposed rates and charges, and information showing the proposed rates and charges are fair and equitable.
Expected Supporting Documentation
- Cost of service, based on twelve months of recent actual data, and rate design in electronic spreadsheet format with formulas enabled.
- Documentation in support of the proposed cost of service and rate design.
- Description of the pipeline’s facilities, services and any changes that have occurred since it last rate filing.
- Any proposed changes to rate or non-rate provisions of the Statements of Operating Conditions (SOC), preferably in red-line strike-out.
- Rates may go into effect up to 30 days prior to the date of filing or a later proposed effective date, subject to refund, until final.