Skip Navigation
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission

Text Size small medium large
Qualifying Conduit Facilities

Please follow the links below for guidance on how to file a notice of intent to construct a qualifying conduit facility, an application for a small hydropower exemption, and an application to amend a preliminary permit term.

How to file a Notice of Intent to Construct a Qualifying Conduit Facility

How to file an Application for a Small Hydropower Exemption

How to file an Application to Extend the term of a Preliminary Permit