Legal Resources Electronic CEII Request Form
Thank you for your interest in submitting a Critical Energy/Electric Infrastructure Information (CEII) request. To complete your request you will have to follow the following three steps pursuant to 18 C.F.R. 388.113(g)(5):
- You will be asked to select and execute the appropriate non-disclosure agreement.
- You will be asked to provide:
- your name, title, address, and telephone number;
- the name, address, and telephone number of the person or entity on whose behalf the information is requested; and
- a detailed Statement of Need, which must state:
- the extent to which a particular function is dependent upon access to the information;
- why the function cannot be achieved or performed without access to the information;
- an explanation of whether other information is available to the requester that could facilitate the same objective;
- how long the information will be needed;
- whether or not the information is needed to participate in a specific proceeding (with that proceeding identified); and
- an explanation of whether the information is needed expeditiously.
- You will be asked to sign a statement attesting to the accuracy of the information provided in the request.
It is recommended that Internet Explorer be used when filling out these forms