The Electronic Freedom of Information Act of 1996 designated a new category of information to be made available through the Public Reference Room.
This category consists of any records processed and disclosed in response to a FOIA request that "the agency determines have become or are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests for substantially the same records."
Although they are placed in the Public Reference Room, materials in this category are subject to further FOIA requests. An index of such records and links to those records are provided below.
August 5, 2011 – On August 3, 2001 in EL01-10 Judge Cintron ordered that all parties file Transaction data in order to “establish the volume of transactions, the identification of net sellers and net buyers, the price and terms and conditions of the sales contracts, and the extent of potential refunds.” In FOIA11-25 this information was made public. eLibrary pre-defined search
April 16, 2007 - Response to the March 20, 2007 request from Bloomberg News for copies of correspondence "this year from Joseph Kelliher to Senator Jeff Bingaman responding to questions about whether the commission is adequately overseeing natural gas markets"
Indices: In Reverse Chronological Order
- September 22, 2017 - Redaction version of Environmental Resources Management's (ERM) Supplemental Organizational Conflict of Interest filing, August 12, 2016, regarding the Atlantic Bridge Project (Docket No. CP16-9)"
- April 8, 2003 - Third Addendum to the Release Index for the FERC
- October 22, 2002 - Second Addendum to Index of Released Enron-related FOIA Documents
- October 22, 2002 - Index of Redacted Enron-Related FOIA Documents
- October 22, 2002 - Index of Withheld Enron-related FOIA Documents
- July 10, 2002 - Addendum to Index of Released Enron-related FOIA Documents
- April 11, 2002 - Index of Released Enron-Related FOIA Documents