Skip to main content
- Applicant Provides to Stakeholders and Files with Commission: NOI; Draft License Application (DLA), Including Proposed Monitoring Plan; Request for Waiver/Process Plan; and Request for Designation as Non-Federal Representative for ESA & Section 106 (NHPA) Consultation.
- Commission Notices Pre-Filing Process and Document Availability [30 days]
- Agencies and Others File Comments on Process Plan and DLA (Including Monitoring Plan) Commission Solicits Tribal Consultation and Designates Applicant as Non-Federal Representative for ESA and Section 106 Consultation [15 days]
- Commission Issues Meeting Notice (if needed) [30 days]
- Public Meeting/Technical Conference (if needed) [15 days]
- Commission Notices Conclusion of Pre-filing Process. Commission Makes Determination on Request for Waiver/Process Plan