Docket No. AD21-14-000
The purpose of this conference is to discuss resource adequacy developments in the Western Interconnection. The Commission seeks to engage varied regional perspectives to discuss challenges, trends, and possible ways to continue to ensure resource adequacy in the Western Interconnection.
The conference will be open for the public to attend, and there is no fee for attendance. Supplemental notices will be issued prior to the conference with further details regarding the agenda and times, participant registration, and the format of the conference. Information on this technical conference will also be posted on the Calendar of Events on the Commission’s website, www.ferc.gov, prior to the event.
For more information about this technical conference, please contact Navin Shekar at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 502-6297. For information related to logistics, please contact Sarah McKinley at email@example.com or (202) 502-8368.
- Wednesday, Jun 23, 2021 - Thursday, Jun 24, 2021 (12:30 PM EDT - 5:00 PM EDT)
- The conference will be held electronically over WebEx and broadcast on the Commission’s website.
- Supplemental Notice
- First Supplemental Notice Agenda
- Second Supplemental Notice Agenda
- Panel 1: Alice Jackson Public Service of Colorado
- Panel 1: Delphine Hou CAISO
- Panel 1: Jacob Tetlow, Arizona Public Service
- Panel 1: Jordan White WECC
- Panel 1: Gregg Carrington Northwest Power Pool
- Panel 2: Paul Lau SMUD
- Panel 2: Robert Olsen Salt River Project
- Panel 3: Anders Johnson Bonneville
- Panel 3: Fred Heutte NW Energy Coalition
- Panel 3: Kristine Raper WIRAB
- Panel 3: Steve Wright Chelan PUD
- Panel 4: John Hairston BPA
- Transcript - June 23, 2021
- Transcript - June 24, 2021
- Notice Inviting Post-Technical Conference Comments