The Division of Dam Safety and Inspections has revised Engineering Guidelines Chapter 3, Gravity Dams.
The revision clarifies drain efficiency (Page 3-3), the definition of sliding safety factor (Page 3-28), and corrects the Factor of Safety calculation in Appendix C (pages 3-53/3-54).
- Chapter 1 – General Requirements, (Final Version)
- Chapter 2 – Selecting and Accommodating Inflow Design Floods for Dams, (Final Version)
- Chapter 4 – Embankment Dams (Revised Draft Version)
- Chapter 6 – Emergency Action Plans (Final Version)
- Final Revised Engineering Guidelines Chapter 11 - Arch Dams
- Chapter 13 – Evaluation of Seismic Hazards (Revised Draft Version)
- Chapter 14 – Emergency Action Plans (Final Version)
- Chapter 14 – Radial Gate Inspection Reports Appendix L
- Testing and Reporting on Spillway Gate Operations
- Revised Dam Safety Surveillance Monitoring Plan and Report (DSSMP/DSSMR) - Appendices J and K
- Status of Proposed New Chapters and Proposed Revisions
- Annual Spillway Gate Operation Certificate PDF
- Annual Spillway Gate Operation Certificate DOC